We’re about Health
Shaklee is the pioneering natural nutrition company in the U.S.
Unparalleled efficacy, purity and safety – far beyond organic.
We think good health is the most important thing in the whole world. Without it, you have nothing else. So everything that goes into every Shaklee bottle is designed to help you be healthier. And to do it so well, you tell your friends about it.
Here at Shaklee, we’ve been supporting healthy lifestyles including healthy food choices, smart supplementation, and regular exercise for over 60 years!
And we’re proud to have published the Shaklee Dietary Supplement Study, a landmark first-of-its-kind study that supports the potential benefits of longterm supplementation in a unique consumer population.
SHAKLEE’S COMMITMENT TO CONDUCTING CLINICAL AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IS CORE TO THE COMPANY’S BELIEF.
Our products are backed by more than 125 published scientific papers and presentations that show they make a difference in your health. Many of which are in peer-reviewed (other experts in the related field) scientific journals for the advancement of science, health and the planet.
Visit healthresource.shaklee.com for the entire compendium of Shaklee-sponsored research.
1. EAT HEALTHY
Your healthy eating plan includes smart choices that emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk products.
2. EXERCISE AND MAINTAIN OPTIMAL WEIGHT
Make regular physical activity a key component of your overall health management program to promote overall health and well-being and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
3. SUPPLEMENT WISELY
- A comprehensive and balanced multivitamin/mineral supplement with at least 450mg calcium and vitamin D just makes good sense.
- Make sure you consume enough protein everyday, a basic buidling block for your body, for sustained energy and healthy skin.
- Try to increase your intake of the omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, which have been associated with reduced risk of cardiovascular disease as well as improve inflammatory and metabolic responses.
- Antioxidant nutrients help protect cells against aging so be sure you’re considering the antioxidant vitamins C and E, and beta carotene.
- Ensure your intake of critical B vitamins including folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12, to help protect DNA and support healthy aging.
- Finally, look to probiotic nutrition to support healthy digestion and immune function.
We’re living in harmony With Nature
Following Dr. Shaklee’s advice, we draw from the wisdom of nature in everything we do.
What that means is we make products from the purest natural ingredients. And we take stringent measures to keep out pesticides, contaminants, and other unnatural things that simply don’t belong there.
But just as important as what we take from nature is what we don’t take.
Our company was the first in the world to be certified to fully offset carbon emissions so as to leave no footprint on this planet.
Our world headquarters is a renowned model of environmental responsibility. We make products that are gentle on the planet. And we do not test on animals.
Ever since Shaklee was founded, we’ve been following the laws of nature.
So far, we’ve never gone wrong.
Shaklee World Headquarters, San Francisco, California, USA.
Total Commitment To The Environment
“Shaklee led the way in achieving carbon neutrality in 2000 and has mobilized its networks to plant a million trees for the planet, which is not only a great achievement, but an inspiration to all of us — especially in the corporate sector.”
We have led the environmental movement by example for decades.
- campaign to plant a million trees.
- sponsorship of three North Pole expeditions to measure the impact of global warming.
- donation of environmentally friendly cleaning supplies, used on board Jacques Cousteau’s research vessels.
- partnership with Dr. Wangari Maathai, the first Nobel Peace laureate recognized for environmental work.
- support of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals to promote human rights and end poverty.
- donation of vitamins and nutrition drinks to undernourished children and earthquake victims.
- official sponsorship of Earth Day. Our donation of almost half a million dollars to U.S. hurricane relief.
- annual giving that has topped $3 million.
…The List Goes On.
And so does our commitment to doing what’s right simply because it is.